SP-1P, Specular microscope
Short descriptionThe Topcon specular microscope, SP-1P introduces a modern ergonomic design and innovative features. Read more>
- Wide angle “panorama” photography mode:
- - Substantial size increase of the analyzed area
- Two specific photography modes - sequence course & free style course
- Quick automatic measurement & analysis:
- - Instant acquisition of the analysis result
- - Intuitive operation
- Easy-to-read screen & comprehensive analysis software:
- - Frequently referred values are shown on top
- - A pleomorphic / polymegethic histogram can be shown with color
- Compact design
- 10.4” rotatable touch panel monitor
The Topcon specular microscope, SP-1P introduces a modern ergonomic design and innovative features that simplifies its use and increases its efficiency.
A large 10.4 inch rotatable touch panel monitor eliminates the need for a control lever, and can be turned to various angles, for better interaction with the patient. By simply tapping on the center of the patient’ s pupil displayed on the monitor, this specular microscope automatically centers, focuses and acquires the endothelial cell image. The SP-1P, specular microscope, workflow takes just a few seconds, requiring minimum training. The space saving features combined with its ease of use makes the SP-1P, specular microscope, the instrument for a new generation in eye care.